Stay up to date by allowing YallaMotor to send you browser notifications.
The 2014 Jaguar F-Type Coupe is one of the most hotly anticipated sports coupes to arrive in GCC region by mid-2014. We have already tested the 2014 Jaguar F-Type Convertible but in Middle East climate conditions, the Coupe is a more practical choice. In addition, the Coupe (in our humble opinion) is more stylish as well.
What started off as an innocuous breakfast at Park Hyatt, Dubai with Jaguar Land Rover Middle East turned into a frenzy when they introduced the Jaguar F-Type Coupe, within an hour of the global launch that took place in Los Angeles.
- The model line-up is headlined by the F-TYPE R Coupé with 550PS / 680Nm 5.0-litre V8 supercharged engine enabling acceleration from 0-60mph in 4.1-seconds, and a top speed of 186mph (limited)
- The F-TYPE R Coupé features Jaguar’s second-generation Electronic Active Differential which works in parallel with a new Torque Vectoring by braking system to deliver enhanced agility and exploitable handling at the limit
- F-TYPE Coupé has a torsional rigidity of 33,000 Nm/degree – it is the most torsionally rigid production Jaguar ever.
- F-TYPE S Coupé and F-TYPE Coupé models complete the range, powered respectively by 380PS and 340PS versions of Jaguar’s 3.0-litre supercharged V6 engine, giving 0-60mph in 4.8/ 5.1-seconds and top speeds of 171/161mph
- A Carbon Ceramic Matrix (CCM) braking system – featuring 398/380mm discs front/rear – is optional on both F-TYPE R and F-TYPE S Coupé models
- All engines drive the rear wheels through an eight-speed 'Quickshift' transmission with full manual sequential control via steering wheel-mounted paddles or the central SportShift lever
- The F-TYPE Coupé has up to 407-litres of boot space – which is around two sets of golf clubs – the tailgate being available with power assisted opening
- The F-TYPE Coupé range complements the existing 2013 World Car Design Of The Year award-winning F-TYPE Convertible model line-up of F-TYPE, F-TYPE S and F-TYPE V8 S