Stay up to date by allowing YallaMotor to send you browser notifications.
GMC has taken the wraps off the all-new 2017 Acadia. This new model was unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show. Following are the highlights of the new Acadia
- 700 lbs lighter than the outgoing model
- 2 engine options: 2.5 liter 4 cylinder producing 194 bhp / 190 lb-ft torque and 3.6 liter V6 producing 310 bhp / 271 lb-ft torque
- 6 speed automatic gearbox
- FWD or AWD
- 7.2 inches shorter than the outgoing model
- Based on the same platform as the Cadillac XT5
- 4G LTE
It is set to be available in Spring. Pricing is yet to announced.